Thursday, March 22, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge Days 12, 13, 14, 15





Hi guys and thanks so much for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it. So, here are yet some more of the 30 day drawing challenge drawings I'm doing right now with my friends at work.

The top drawing is "Your most recent accomplishment", which I believe is the completion of my second year being a vegetarian (actually, full disclosure: pescaterian). It's really, really tough sometimes, since I would still love to sink my choppers into a double bacon cheeseburger, but oh well.

Next, the assignment said to draw a "comic". I'm not sure if they mean a comic character, or a comic strip, but I decided to draw unfunny prop "comic", Carrot Top. Yikes. Have you seen this guy lately?! He's bloody terrifying!!

The next day, the task was to draw your favorite fairy tale. I adore the story of Beauty and the Beast, and it's also my favorite Disney movie. Rather than draw the beast as some wolf/bear/bison thing, I just made him more of a bizarre circus freak.

For the last pic, the challenge was to do a family portrait. I'm ashamed to admit I rushed through this one, so I kind of skimped out on the bodies and a lot of detail in the faces. Come back in a few days for some more art, as the 30 day drawing challenge continues!! I always appreciate comments, and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

Jon Ventura said...

I know i've said it before but this is some great stuff man!